Network designers and CIOs should look at each network security component individually and make a ...
Indian channel partners are excited with the news of the acquisition, as they believe that the move ...
- Resold hard drives on eBay, Craigslist are often still ripe with leftover data
- Too many IoT networks? Cisco just bet on this one
- Microsoft backs off sneaky Windows 10 upgrade tricks with simple new pop-up
- Lightning strikes Outlook in latest Salesforce-Microsoft integration
- A hacker wants to sell 10 million patient records on the black market
- Microsoft's open sourcing of .NET hits a major milestone
- HPE's CTO is leaving amid more big changes at the company
- Red Hat polishes JBoss EAP for a cloud-native future
- DHS wants to predict how malware will morph
- Google’s Sundar Pichai has been hacked - which CEO will be next?
File-encrypting ransomware programs are on the rise and companies are increasingly their targets
Wellness leaders from Fitbit, SAP, Bank of America and the state of South Carolina share insight and advice based on ...
Customers are now faced with an 'Orexit vote,' one analyst says
HPE's new IoT strategy approach claims to deliver real-time analytics and machine learning on-site enabling decision ...
Originally on-premises, BlueData's EPIC platform now works on AWS as well as other public clouds
The company looks to offer OpenCompute members an alternative to Intel's x86 chips
Tech giant continues to sell assets ahead of its upcoming acquisition of EMC.
Intel's next Xeon Phi chip, coming in 2018, will also be tuned for machine learning
Samsung intends to spend $1.2 billion on IoT research and development in the U.S. over the next four years
Third parties can be a security team’s best friend or worst enemy
Apache Spark, Kakfa, Druid and more are under the covers
China sends a warning to Intel: We can develop blazing fast chips, too
SAP Labs has defined the way enterprises function. It did it with HANA first and now with S/4HANA. Dilipkumar ...
Our end-to-end IT infrastructure solutions provide local support and customized flavor to organizations, says V.Satish ...
Digital transformation is on the mind of every business, but many are finding they don’t have the right skills ...
The company is sticking with its handset business and expects to reveal a new model in July
Contrary to what you might think, updating code a lot can cut security issues in half -- and improve software quality
Hardware vendor issues global alert following safety concerns.
Citrix's remote access service got hit by a "sophisticated" attack over the weekend, prompting password resets for all ...
Attackers can take control of the affected devices by sending specifically crafted HTTP requests to them