$1.8B transaction unites collaboration product lines, allows Citrix to focus on core business
Quarterly program for India channel partners will incentivize sales of small and micro ...
- A look at Oracle’s 10 biggest acquisitions
- Amazon's cloud business continues upward march
- CSC announces layoffs in advance of HPE merger
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
- Google beefs Linux up kernel defenses in Android
- Oracle and NetSuite: Longtime 'sweethearts' united at last
- Riverbed buys end-user experience monitoring company Aternity
- REXEL India continues their Growth plan with New Branch opening at Gurgaon
- Schneider Electric receives AWESOME Award for creating an environment that supports diversity
- Microsoft maps out F# language upgrade
PCaaS model will help channels increase their service revenue by bundling value-added services and customizing ...
Cultures collide, it happens. But this one is a bad idea.
Given the success of ransomware, we need to look deeper for solutions beyond those mentioned most frequently. Here are ...
In an InfoWorld interview, Oracle lifts the lid on its plan to modernize enterprise Java amid criticisms of inactivity
Both carriers have announced virtualized, easier to deploy services this week
But exactly how much revenue IBM and Microsoft get from IaaS remains cloudy
CEO Joe Tucci said the transaction is expected to close on the original terms and within the originally announced ...
Google now plans to direct DeepMind’s machine learning algorithm at other data center challenges
Life is On with our ever - evolving partnership. Download the APC by Schneider Electric Channel Partner Handbook.
A well-formed, and well-tested, incident response can determine how well an organization responds to a data breach. CSO ...
The company’s acquisitions are beginning to pay off
VMware this week updated investors on the progress of emerging technologies playing an increasingly significant role in ...
Revenues within EMC’s core storage business, EMC Information Infrastructure (EMC II), continued to struggle
The female employees alleged, for example, that the company's promotion system was biased against them
A new benchmark survey finds that more than half of organizations have a failing grade when it comes to securing ...
But analysts question how easily Yahoo will be integrated into Verizon
Seagate brings back the BarraCuda moniker
Predictive data analytics knowledge paired with business know-how paves the way to success in modern business, ...
Salesforce 'has to draw the line somewhere,' one analyst says
The companies want to make it easier for enterprises to take IoT deployments from concept to reality