We are a pure security-focused company with a great story for channels, says Bhaskar Bakthavatsalu, ...
Intel Security is a dominant player in the security industry. Therefore, the appointment of new MD ...
- iFixit report claims 'Touch Disease' plagues iPhone 6 and 6 Plus units with touchscreen bug
- New GDDR6 memory could hit GPUs in 2018
- Microsoft's Word Flow iOS keyboard adds Gboard-style GIFs, emoji, and web search
- Inside AMD's development of the Zen CPU
- AMD sweetens its 6- and 8-core FX chips with free Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- Nvidia's new Tegra chip can avoid trouble with the traffic police
- Microsoft upgrades Mac Office to 64-bit for all customers
- Arista plans its own take on all-seeing network software
- Nvidia's NVLink 2.0 will first appear in Power9 servers next year
- IBM's blazing Power9 chip is coming, and here's what you need to know
How SD-WAN is enabling a new mindset for adding services to enterprise networks
Companies are moving towards an enterprise mobile management strategy in order to keep up with the increasing demands ...
The company made radical changes for its Zen design while trying to distance itself from an ugly Bulldozer past
Nutanix will help customers in managing their enterprise datacenters by enabling them to run applications on a single ...
If we are witnessing the emergence of Cisco 2.0 as a would-be software giant it is the change in buying patterns and ...
Over 50 percent of businesses expect Return on Investment (RoI) in less than one year.
Cisco’s tryst with layoff announcements lingers on since 2011. Except the last summer.
Regulators in China reportedly have approved the estimated $67 billion acquisition
The layoffs will likely be tied to legacy hardware units, an analyst said
Here is what the IT distributors think about GST's impact on their businesses, OEMs and channel partners.
Anand Ramamoorthy is at the helm at Intel security for India and SAARC.
The country manager for India has left the security company after a four-year stint.
AMD's Zen CPUs are finally nearing the finish line and here's everything you need to know about them.
Intel has three 5G focus areas – industry partnerships, 5G-related hardware and software development and 5G ...
Versions of Cisco PIX, ASA and Fortinet’s Fortigate firmware are affected
The carrier is talking to carriers and vendors about collaboration on the future standard
In many industries, the revenue generation function — sales and marketing — is the single biggest cost of running ...
AMD pulls back on its ARM server efforts as it refocuses its server strategy around x86-based Zen chips
The company offers details about its upcoming Power chip at the Hot Chips conference
Its system for streaming state information from devices will soon get easier to deploy
Harvey Nash’s chief digital officer discusses the benefits and drawbacks of outsourcing IT work in Vietnam.
HP's Omen X desktop is a liquid-cooled cube that sits upright with the help of two stands
This week's Intel Developer Forum is Intel's most important ever as the company lays out a new future
Juniper is setting up a shared partner service center and will be rolling out specializations in its partner program.