HP cut unprofitable products, trimmed its offerings, sharpened its PC designs, and is again the world's top PC maker
Dell EMC's edge-to-core’ portfolio benefits the channels to accelerate digital journey with their end organizations, ...
- IDC: IBM leads global software-defined storage software market
- Intel projects decline in chip prices, and AMD's Ryzen is one reason
- Google Cloud growth is outpacing the company's ad business
- Compuage is Xerox India’s new national distributor partner
- NASSCOM appoints Jaimin Shah as Chairman of its domestic council
- NetSuite and Oracle unveil combined plans for global cloud domination
Intel Visual Compute Accelerator 2, targeted at servers, includes an Iris Pro P580 graphics processor and three Xeon ...
The cloud market is much broader and larger than just public cloud IaaS which AWS dominates, says analyst.
RECOMMENDED Partner Content
The Open Source Hardware Association certification could help buyers hack into and copy products
The Glacier and S3 services both are getting cheaper
Microsoft is positioning itself as the software vendor of choice for enterprises that maintain hybrid cloud ...
These aren’t easy times for CIOs, many of whom are still striving to align their work to business requirements. ...
Businesses will increasingly look outside for application and security services
Turns out, the company's enterprise push is working out
Under the new rules, owners of perpetual-license versions of Office will be able to use Microsoft's cloud-based ...
Strong distribution and inventory management system, sales team and channel spread eases Compuage’s business, says ...
Oracle CEO Mark Hurd revealed the details of the NetSuite acquisition at SuiteWorld in Vegas