Citrix has forever been labelled as an acquisition target of Microsoft
Intelligent automation has the potential to transform outsourcing engagements, but customers should do their due ...
- RIP: Raimund Genes, Global CTO, Trend Micro
- China Oceanwide completes its purchase of IDG
- Amazon Connect brings contact centers to the cloud
- Ingram Micro unwraps new-look Odin cloud platform for partners
- Extreme swallows Brocade's data center networking business for $55M
- Cisco expands wireless reach with access points, management software
The cloud market is much broader and larger than just public cloud IaaS which AWS dominates, says analyst.
The Open Source Hardware Association certification could help buyers hack into and copy products
RECOMMENDED Partner Content
The Glacier and S3 services both are getting cheaper
Microsoft is positioning itself as the software vendor of choice for enterprises that maintain hybrid cloud ...
These aren’t easy times for CIOs, many of whom are still striving to align their work to business requirements. ...
Businesses will increasingly look outside for application and security services
Learn the important criteria for selecting IT rack power distribution and the practical decisions required to reduce ...
Intel's Artificial Intelligence Products Group will focus on the development of chips and software products tied to ...
Vendors such as IBM and Microsoft are attempting to commercialize blockchain by offering customers a platform for ...
Boomi said it plans to keep ManyWho’s employees and existing operations
Lucky us. Microsoft is no longer supporting older Windows on newer processors.