Gemalto, a world leader in digital security and Gold level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork, today announced that Oracle Cloud Infrastructure customers can enhance the security of their cloud workloads and reduce the complexity of managing multiple heterogeneous security solutions with an integrated SafeNet Encryption and Key Management offering.
As companies migrate to the cloud, protecting sensitive information efficiently is a priority, especially with regionalized legislation like the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Australia's Privacy Amendment (Notifiable Data Breaches) Act and U.S. State Data Breach Notification Statutes. Gemalto's SafeNet Encryption and Key Management solutions help enterprises easily align data protection policies and business processes without compromising the integrity and security of their data through an easy-to-deploy, centrally managed solution. By extending the existing portfolio to Oracle Cloud, enterprise customers can also maintain full control of encryption and key lifecycle management in either on premise or multi-cloud environments, helping to improve:
- Security - Customers can store and manage keys in central, hardened appliances, and gain the visibility and control they need to consistently and effectively enforce security controls.
- Compliance auditing - The centralization of all key management operations lets Customers produce comprehensive logs that could be used to demonstrate compliance with stringent security policies and industry regulations
- Scalability - Customers can easily scale their key management and encryption to address the challenges of securing more data across numerous cloud environments
- Simplicity - Administrators have one comprehensive solution to enable a multi-cloud security strategy that is fast, easy and efficient
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure gives customers flexibility to choose their preferred cloud operating models and the horsepower they need to run all their workloads in the cloud. Using Gemalto's customer controlled encryption operations with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure can help keep an organization's data safe from unauthorized access through the encryption of applications, databases, files, virtual machines, multi-cloud environments and physical servers.
Listed below are Gemalto's SafeNet Encryption and Key Management products compatible with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure:
- SafeNet KeySecure - centralizes the management of encryption keys used for the protection of sensitive data in virtualized and cloud environments.
- SafeNet ProtectV - offers full disk encryption of virtual machines to establish security and control across virtualized and cloud environments, improving business agility and lowering your costs.
- SafeNet ProtectApp - provides application-level encryption for a broad range of Web application servers and enterprise applications hosted on virtual machines and in the cloud.
- SafeNet ProtectFile - provides file system-level encryption to secure structure and unstructured data, and control access to sensitive folders and files in physical and virtual environments.
- SafeNet ProtectDB - delivers column-level database encryption for sensitive corporate and customer information stored in cloud-based databases
- SafeNet Tokenization - protects sensitive information by replacing it with a surrogate value to help organizations comply with industry standards like PCI-DSS and HIPAA - available as a vaulted and vaultless solution.