Maisano Replaces Hughes as New Head of HP NetworkingAdded on Nov 21, 2012 by
Raymond Maisano has been appointed as the new leader of HP Networking South Pacific.
He replaces, Angela Hughes, citing 'personal reasons' behind her departure.
"We would like to thank Angela for her excellent contribution to HP and wish her well in her future endeavours," HP said in a statement.
Prior to taking up the role, Hughes was the sales manager of HP's enterprise business in South Pacific, and joined the vendor when it acquired 3Com in 2010. Hughes joined 3Com in January 2009 as its Queensland state manager and was promoted as the country manager in June that same year. Prior to 3Com, Hughes spent two years at Dimension Data.
Maisano was previously HP's country manager for industry standard servers and software (ISS), enterprise group, South Pacific, and will continue to look after the unit until a replacement is found. Maisano joined HP in 1999 as a business systems analyst and previously worked for BHP.
In May, David Caspari was appointed as the new head of HP South Pacific and general manager of HP's enterprise group, replacing Paul Brandling.
Earlier this year, HP globally announced it would be cutting about 29,000 positions.
- SAP, Ericsson Team Up for Mobile Management and Apps
- Dimension Data Launches Globally Standardised Managed Services
- Microsoft Buys Minecraft Maker Mojang for USD 2.5 Billion
- A10 Network Enhances Its Security Portfolio
- Emerson Network Power Appoints Inflow Technologies as Distributor in India
- VMware Announces Availability of New Solutions for SDDC
- Wipro Announces Investments on Open Source Technologies
- IDF 2014: Developers Must Address Security and Privacy Concerns as IoT Grows
- Oracle to Acquire Content Storage Management Company Front Porch Digital
- Industry Veteran Ashis Guha Quits Sanovi Technologies
- VMware and Cisco Patch Vulnerabilities in Datacenter Gear and Software
- Google Offers USD 100,000 Cloud Credit for Startups
- HP Unit Pleads Guilty to Bribing Russian Officials
- Wipro Partners with Adobe to Optimize Digital Marketing Services
- Parag Arora is Citrix Area VP for India Subcontinent